[Heeplist] Sound Going to Uriah Heep concert

Tony Bryson T_Bryson at msn.com
Sun Jan 14 15:29:05 EST 2018

Seeing the band and hearing the best of the music are many times totally different things. Sitting close to the stage is fun and sometimes it is worth the sound difference.
While each venue is different based on the size and configuration, and each has their own sweet spot, many times the best place is in front of the sound board.
Tony