[Heeplist] California Heep Show

Sherri Terhorst tippandy at gmail.com
Fri Dec 29 12:47:49 EST 2017

I have tickets for The Canyon in Agoura on Friday the 13th and the Rose in
Pasadena on the 12th.  Both are up against the stage, right in front of
Mick.  I may need to be reselling the Canyon tickets as Greg is a little
leary of driving out there on a Friday night.

Dale, if you and Helen will be coming down this way. let us know.  (I think
that goes without saying though.)  :-)

Greg and Sherri

On Thu, Dec 28, 2017 at 2:16 PM, Dale Fredericks <dalhel at sbcglobal.net>
wrote:

> Yes I did Bob. I put that on my Christmas list and will be able to order
> it, since I got Amazon and ITunes cards !!!
>
> Dale :-)>
>
> > On Dec 28, 2017, at 11:24 AM, Bob Winward <uriahheep at comcast.net> wrote:
> >
> > Big news!!! Maybe some other west coast dates will pop up.
> >
> > Dale did you see the note on lost couple weeks back about latest Foghat
> cd “under the influence” has 2 Savoy Brown songs on it?
> >
> > Bob Winward
> >
> >> On Dec 28, 2017, at 1:51 PM, Dale Fredericks <dalhel at sbcglobal.net>
> wrote:
> >>
> >> Just got an email from the Coachouse and Heep tickets are on sale for
> the 19th of April. You can get regular seats for $35.00 or meet and greet
> for $100.00. (I remember when we could meet them for nothing !! ).
> >>
> >> I will have to jump on this right away !!
> >>
> >> Dale :-)>
> travellersintime.com
> >>
> >> Travellers in Time Website
> >> http://www.travellersintime.com