[Heeplist] Fwd: Uriah Heep: Living The Dream has launched!

Tapio Minkkinen tapio at heepfiles.net
Tue Dec 19 13:18:36 EST 2017

Doesn't necessarily have anything to do with that. Different record
companies. Back catalogue is owned by BMG and Heep is recording for
Frontiers. I guess depends more on if BMG has made enough money with the
reissues so far that they want to keep it going.

---
TapioM.
tapio at heepfiles.net
www.heepfiles.net

Philip Birtwistle kirjoitti 15.12.2017 19:11:
> I wonder if this means that he reissue program will be out on hold
> until then.........
>
> Sent from Mail for Windows 10

 Welcome to our PledgeMusic Project.

> This is our first foray into the world of crowdsourcing and we are very
> excited about the possibilities! We are going into the studio in
> January
> of 2018 to record our latest album. But this time, we want to bring you
> along for the ride. Our fans are the best and we wanted to give you a
> glimpse into what we are up to.
>
> The Project:
 The new Uriah Heep album will be released in the second
> half of 2018. We have decided to call it “Living The Dream” and noted
> producer Jay Ruston will be producing. We wanted to give you the
> opportunity to experience this from the point of view of an insider. To
> kick things off, there are lots of cool things on offer. There are
> signed CDs and vinyl, limited edition items and even the chance to get
> up on stage and perform a song with us at a sound check.
>
> The best part is that no matter what you order, you will get access to
> variety of behind-the-scenes content such as photos and videos from the
> recording sessions.
>
> Why PledgeMusic?
Our fans have been extremely supportive over the
> years.
We want to share the process of realizing this project with you
> by creating this pledge campaign.
We give you the opportunity to get
> some special items, gifts and to be a part of the entire project.
>
> How does it work?
You place your orders here and when the album is