[Heeplist] Fwd: Uriah Heep: Living The Dream has launched!

Don Malecic docofun at gmail.com
Fri Dec 15 10:41:40 EST 2017

I wish bands wouldn't talk about new realeases so far in the future, I'm
happy with a couple months notice.
It's like counting your last days in prison waiting .
And I must say everything is kinda backwards. Are they going to play any of
the new album on the North East American tour?
Should be album realease first, then tour.
I think Phil messed the scheduling up with his solo project Lol.
Don