[Heeplist] Producer

Don Malecic docofun at gmail.com
Sat Nov 18 22:50:52 EST 2017

Ok thanks Antonio , I read the press release on Heeps site , doesn't tell
us much about the producer , other than " we chose him because we admired
his work with the bands"
What is his style ? Is he pro hard rock?
Progressive, art rock , what are his visions and what are his plans to
bring freshness to the band ? How much of a leash is Mick giving him?
Things of that nature, but I guess we will find out. Would be nice to hear
a little presser from the producer himself.
Don