[Heeplist] The Kent Stage

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Sat Nov 18 12:07:33 EST 2017

I would assume many of us are waiting to see if there are more dates, closer
to home.
I don't get why they announce on the website.  I have twice bought tickets
in the past only to have shows not happen or get cancelled.

I myself do not want to personally commit to driving 500 miles, during the
winter time right into the snow belt, take days off from work, buy hotels,
too much risk.

However neighboring states may want to consider, since it is on a Saturday.