[Heeplist] FW: Your last Heep show?

Evert Achterberg (UH) evert at uriahheep-discography.com
Tue Nov 14 16:20:40 EST 2017

Last show was Romanshorn in Switzerland during my holidays. Pictures on www.uriahheep-discography.com. Next gig is Ken Hensley as opener fort Status Quo Acoustic in Tilburg , the Netherlands

Evert Achterberg (NL)
www.uriahheep-discography.com

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: Heeplist [mailto:heeplist-bounces at travellersintime.com] Namens Don Malecic
Verzonden: dinsdag 14 november 2017 19:11
Aan: Heepsters Mailing List (Travellers in Time) <heeplist at travellersintime.com>
Onderwerp: Re: [Heeplist] FW: Your last Heep show?

Nov 6 1993

A night to remember.
Total Recall Tour Vancouver
Heep , BOC, Nazareth, wishbone .

Wild night!  Made a lot of friends come to support Heep lol. We were the drunk Rowdy bunch in the front row!
Heep kicked everyone's ass that night!

Here is a little review from the concert

Amidst rowdy cries of “Heep! Heep!”, the band knocked off crusty faves such as “Stealin’” and “The WIzard” before encoring with “Easy Living” and garnering one of the wildest crowd responses of the night.