[Heeplist] (no subject)

Don Malecic docofun at gmail.com
Wed Nov 15 15:20:36 EST 2017

No US dates officially posted  on Heep website?
Hey Bob, you might be planning your road trip to Canada. Lol!

We all have talkin about our memorable Heep concerts that we have seen ,
Has there been any odd ones to talk about?

One time saw Heep at s night club in Vancouver , can't remember the year,
if was with Kerslake and Bolder still in the line- up.
Rocky start to the show, into about the third song the whole power system
just crashed , they just left the stage and after about close to an hour ,
came back to finish the show , something to do with the grounding system .
But , ended up being a very special show, all members were out and
available to chat and sign autographs.

The die hard fans ( including me) were around their tour bus after the show
waving them off, I believe they were heading to do a Vegas gig.
Cheers,
Don