[Heeplist] Fwd: Do not unsubscribe me

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Sat Nov 11 07:01:25 EST 2017

I agree with Dave.
Next issue is the “yahoo thing is still on the list”. This is weird.  I have received emails from Dave that are not through the list. Yet when he or anyone posts to the list using a Yahoo email it does not appear to all of us. Yet I saw the post when Rich replied to it.

Does anyone know why this happens?   I also have an issue with Heeplist emails going to junk on iPhone.  It’s fine when I down load from desktop where I have rules set up to dispense heeplist emails to a separate folder.

Bob "all Heep is good Heep" Winward