[Heeplist] Phil Lanzon

Tapio Minkkinen tapio at heepfiles.net
Thu Nov 9 07:59:26 EST 2017

They have been in studio the last two weeks in preproduction. Lannis
mentioned the actual album recordings would take place in January, I
don't know where that information is from but if it's true then the
album will for sure come already Spring 2018. Heep's record company
Frontieres is a small independent company and they usually don't waste
time in getting the finished product released. My guess is the album
will be released in April 2018.

Heep is not playing safe with the tour dates, they are not such a big
band that they could pick where they want to go. They have to play in
places who want to have them. It's natural that the places where they've
played before want to have them again if the gig has been a success.

---
TapioM.
tapio at heepfiles.net
www.heepfiles.net