[Heeplist] Heep Tickets

Heepfan1 ehallib at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 7 18:41:57 EST 2017

I think I will wait until I get official confirmation from the Heep site.  I remember that the House of Blues in Myrtle Beach had sold tickets for a U-H concert years ago.  I bought one but it was cancelled.  Also, driving to the northern climes in the middle of winter is not my favorite thing to attempt from South Carolina.  We shall see.