[Heeplist] Mick Box Interview

lethridge@carolina.net . lethridge at carolina.net
Thu Nov 9 13:55:31 EST 2017

What are your thoughts about the past, present and perhaps future of your music?

The past has been a rollercoaster ride and continues to be so. It has always been ‘hang on to your seat, we are off again’ and this keeps it exciting and interesting. We are in the middle of pre-production for a new album to be recorded in January 2018, so things are very exciting and our calendar for shows in 2018 is already filling up, which is great.

This is part of a Dubai interview. By the way, the Dubai concert is sold out