[Heeplist] Phil's album on vinyl

i.barnes3 at ntlworld.com i.barnes3 at ntlworld.com
Thu Oct 26 16:02:32 EDT 2017

I have ordered my copy on vinyl even though I'm about to be made redundant again.  I see Heep are in a recording studio at the moment working on the new album.  I hope I can get a job so I can get Heeps new album on vinyl too whenever that may be.
Iain
--
Sent from myMail for Android Thursday, 26 October 2017, 08:23pm +01:00 from lethridge at carolina.net .  lethridge at carolina.net :