[Heeplist] Hi from HI

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Fri Oct 13 06:36:03 EDT 2017

You have to take yourself off, it is not moderated.  I do not understand why
you would want to leave.  Are you a Uriah Heep fan?  Didn't you get to read
the reviews of Uriah Heep keyboardist Phil Lanzon's new solo cd I wrote?
What are you going to do when Uriah Heep is touring and releasing new music?
Sometimes this list goes weeks with no messages.

Anyhow bottom line, you joined with a login and password.  There is no
moderator, you would have to read the instructions on the website on how to
unsubscribe.  Hint, look for a hyperlink that says "here", click on that.