[Heeplist] American CD`s make me raving mad..

Craig masster at att.net
Thu Oct 5 00:54:07 EDT 2017

It is a theft deterrent and we hate it too.
Not sure it works all you would is a knife to open it.
The thief doesn't really care about the jewel case.
Ive seen empty cases in the stores.

Craig

Not really related to Heep lol   but AGAIN.. I buy some cd`s from an

American

> Ebay seller.
> And I have one question to You Americans... WHY for the love of god do

You

> have this fu^^^^ annoying piece of tape over the jewel case??  Its

completely

> meaningless and always a pain in the old butt to get off.. I always end

up

> swearing like a dock worker having fingers covered in tiny bits of sticky
> plastic.. and when I finally scrub of the last little piece of this

devils

> work my cd casing is sticky with glue and will stick to the cd sitting

next to

> it in the shelf. I hate it with a passion..
>
> This must be made to piss someone off  during the cold war..

arrrgghh!!!!