[Heeplist] Phil’s cd

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Wed Sep 27 06:42:37 EDT 2017

Hello Iain, Looks like  local shipping in the UK is  out already. Pete mentioned he got his.  Well I took Esa’s advice yesterday and downloaded Spotify and got to hear the tracks once through.  Will listen in depth today.  I can play them, I’m not sure if I have them downloaded or not but I can access  and hear.  That is a wonderful thing!!!

So far two tracks have jumped out at me.  Bells and Step overture as sounding Heepily up-tempo

Bob "all Heep is good Heep" Winward