[Heeplist] Phil¹s cd

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Tue Sep 26 19:31:44 EDT 2017

It never occurred to me to stream it.
Last year, my tv provider Comcast had a battle with the Yes Network over
fees to show baseball (NY Yankees)  so I bought an Amazon fire, subscribed
to Sling TV for $20 permonth for the season.
Then this January I accidentally ordered Amazon Prime to get free 2 day
shipping. (which I just used on the new Raging Silence release)  I
discovered I can now watch movies via Amazon prime on my TV through the Fire
box.

On 9/26/17, 7:16 PM, "Esa Ahola" <esa at ahola.net> wrote:

> The Phil Lanzon album is available for streaming (in high quality) in allof
> the major streaming services (Apple, Google, Spotify, et al.)  Which
ones do
> you have access to? Google Play Music and Spotify are both free in
the US if
> you tolerate ads.

Honestly, given all these $10/mo unlimited streaming
> options (US prices)
without ads, I don't understand why all of you aren't
> subscribers
regardless of your personal views on streaming vs. buying.
> Unlimited access
to 95%+ of western world's recorded music, in high (320Kbps
> or equivalent
variable-bitrate quality.)

--Esa

On Tue, Sep 26, 2017 at 6:21
> PM Bob Winward <uriahheep at comcast.net> wrote:

> Does anyone know when the CD
> will start shipping? I probably should¹ve did
> the download and burn the CD
> then I¹d be enjoying it already.  So far I¹ve
> only seen one review
>
> Bob
> "all Heep is good Heep" Winward

> Official