[Heeplist] Local bar

Bob uriaheep at comcast.net
Tue Sep 26 18:49:19 EDT 2017

My wife and I were sitting at a local pub at the bar yesterday late afternoon that we frequent about once a week.
When all of a sudden Easy Livin' came blaring out of the juke box.
I yelled down the bar "who played this?" Somebody said, maybe the back porch somebody has the jukebox app.
I walked out back and sure enough A gentleman that I see up there from time to time told me he was playing a double shot of Uriah Heep. The second song was Stealin'
What a great afternoon at the bar.

Sent from my iPhone