[Heeplist] Bells

Don Malecic docofun at gmail.com
Sun Sep 17 14:04:11 EDT 2017

Hi Bob,
I see you are gone fishing today !
I guess I'll open up that can of worms . Lol!

Regarding  the two sample songs so far , Mom sounds like in the style of
 golden palace to me .
It was a good song but, didn't really move me like others did.

Bells is ok , the "wow factor " is not catching me yet.
Will have to listen to the complete album to really see . Honestly , I'm
not really a fan of solo albums from band members.

Don