[Heeplist] Phil Lanzon CD

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Thu Sep 14 09:06:07 EDT 2017

Since Phil writes most heep material now, I am sure there will be
similiarities in structure, lyrics etc.  Not sure if it will sound like
Heep.  Where are all the Euro guys who see Heep live and caht with the band
afterward?  Someone must know something???????

Going on 3 years now, since Heep last been to the USA.  Cruise does not
count (to me)