[Heeplist] Phil Lanzon CD

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Thu Sep 14 07:25:38 EDT 2017

I just went to the Heepsite, the cover has sort of a weird circus look to
it.  I clicked on it and found a Phil Lanzon website.  He has some really
interesting artwork he paints.  Has anyone heard who plays on it, who sings,
what type of music?

Here is a cut and paste from Heep.com:
Hello world. I am extremely happy to announce the release of my first cd -
"IF YOU THINK I'M CRAZY!" Released digitally through store.cdbaby.com on
22nd September. The physical cd will be available initially through my
website. phillanzon.com <http://www.phillanzon.com>   on or around that
date. My next message will contain pre-order details, probably early next
week. I'm very excited about this release. Bye for now. Phil.

On 9/13/17, 5:33 PM, "Ed Halliburton" <ehallib at earthlink.net> wrote:

Guys,
Just go to the Heep site.  It's right there.  I'm surprised no one
> else mentioned it.  I'm usually the LAST to know any Heep news.
Ed