[Heeplist] Raging Through The Silence 2CD/DVD released in September

Tapio Minkkinen tapio at heepfiles.net
Thu Jul 27 04:22:05 EDT 2017

Very nice. I have been looking forward to this release as I was a bit
involved with this. The first official release of this concert on DVD &
CD, previously available only on VHS tape. As bonus on CD there's also
the Chris Tetley interview released at the time on 12" single & CD.

This was actually not the 20th anniversary concert as advertised, this
was just a one-off show in London for filming of this video. The
anniversary concert was in Nottingham November 1989 and released as Live
Legends video.

https://www.cherryred.co.uk/product/raging-through-the-silence-the-20th-anniversary-concert-2cd1dvd/

---
TapioM.
tapio at heepfiles.net
www.heepfiles.net

Raging Through The Silence – The 20th Anniversary Concert 2CD/1DVD
Uriah Heep

The Right Honourable Recording Company Ltd
Released September 8, 2017.

• Legendary band URIAH HEEP was formed in 1969 and still actively tours
the world today.

• This title has only ever been available on VHS – this is its FIRST CD
and DVD release EVER !

• This concert was the band’s 20th Anniversary Show !

• Raging Through The Silence is housed in a six panel digi-pack with new
custom artwork.

• This album features the band’s longest running line-up of MICK BOX,
LEE KERSLAKE, PHIL LANZON, BERNIE SHAW and the late TREVOR BOLDER.

£12.99

Track List:

DISC ONE
  1. BAD BAD MAN
  2. CRY FREEDOM
  3. STEALIN’
  4. TOO SCARED TO RUN
  5. THE OTHER SIDE OF MIDNIGHT
  6. MORE FOOL YOU
  7. BLOOD RED ROSES
  8. MR. MAJESTIC
  9. THE WIZARD
  10. JULY MORNING

DISC TWO
  1. GYPSY
  2. EASY LIVIN’
  3. THAT’S THE WAY THAT IT IS
  4. LOOK AT YOURSELF
  BONUS TRACK
  5. THE URIAH HEEP STORY INTERVIEW WITH CHRIS TETLEY

DISC THREE
  DVD (PLAYABLE WORLDWIDE – NTSC REGION 0)
  1. BAD BAD MAN
  2. CRY FREEDOM
  3. STEALIN’
  4. TOO SCARED TO RUN
  5. THE OTHER SIDE OF MIDNIGHT
  6. MORE FOOL YOU
  7. BLOOD RED ROSES
  8. MR. MAJESTIC
  9. THE WIZARD
  10. JULY MORNING
  11. GYPSY
  12. EASY LIVIN’
  13. THAT’S THE WAY THAT IT IS
  14. LOOK AT YOURSELF

You May Also Like...

https://www.cherryred.co.uk/product/uriah-heep-selections-from-totally-driven-12-picture-disc-lp/

Selections From Totally Driven 12″ Picture Disc LP
Uriah Heep

£17.99

https://www.cherryred.co.uk/product/future-echoes-of-the-past-the-legend-continues-2cd1dvd/

Future Echoes Of The Past – The Legend Continues 2CD/1DVD
Uriah Heep
£12.99

https://www.cherryred.co.uk/product/totally-driven-2cd/

Totally Driven (2CD)