[Heeplist] Fwd: RE: Test... Test... Test!

Tapio Minkkinen tapio at heepfiles.net
Wed Jul 26 03:43:02 EDT 2017

Testing again. I have changed my list address, let's see if this works
better than the old address, at least I am receiving the mails now.

When I am doing these tests they are mainly for myself, there's no need
for anyone to comment. I can see for myself if it's working or not.

I have also started using this address tapio at heepfiles.net as my primary
address so from now on if someone mails me off the list please use this
address instead of tapio at uriah-heep.fi.

---
TapioM.
tapio at heepfiles.net