[Heeplist] Off to see Heep!

Mark Layel marklayel at gmail.com
Mon Jul 17 08:42:35 EDT 2017

Sounds really great. You lucky guy

On Jul 16, 2017 8:05 AM, "Terje Pedersen" <terjped at hotmail.com> wrote:

Resending this without the pic since it got moderated ;)

A picture from last nites concert at Rockefeller Music Hall in Oslo :D

What a great show it was, Heep never deliver anything but pure quality
shows.

They did both the classics and some new stuff and to my joy they did
"Between two worlds", I love that song. Amazing to hear it live.
>From the newer things they did "The Law"  and "One Minute"  great songs
live also.
What more can I say, it was Stealin, Sunrise, Look at Yourself, July
Morning, Lady In Black with the audience singing their lungs out and of
course Easy Livin as encore that lifted the roof :D

Great great nite, and cant belive Mick is 70 this year. He plays as a young
guy with energy and style also hammering out a 10 minutes or so solo that
was amazing.

I`m sure Knut can add more, maybe someone else from the list was there also?

Terje