[Heeplist] Uriah Heep on Saturday Night

Knut Svendsen knutsvendsen at me.com
Wed Jul 12 07:51:44 EDT 2017

Hi Ed,

Yes, I brought my wife to the acoustic show in London in 2000. My daughter used to like Disney stuff, but one day she picked up my vinyl copy of ‘Black Sabbath’ and she never looked back. So far, we have seen Rush, Asia, Kiss, Five Finger Death Punch, Bob Dylan, Black Sabbath, and Motorhead. And now Heep!!!

Knut