[Heeplist] Fwd: Test... Test... Test!

Tapio Minkkinen tapio at uriah-heep.fi
Fri Jul 7 08:33:54 EDT 2017

The result of this test confirmed that I can still post to the list
although I'm not receiving any mails. I have been on this list for a
long time so naturally I had checked the list archive page before
posting so I knew I was not reveiving the mails. As there have been
problems with this e-mail address before I will move to using
tapio at heepfiles.net on the list.

---
TapioM.
tapio at uriah-heep.fi