[Heeplist] Test... Test... Test!

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Mon Jul 3 08:19:07 EDT 2017

HI Tapio, I haven't seen a post in over two weeks either I just don't think there has been any!  I don't think there's much going on the Heep's side either. I have heard no more mention of a new CD. On Facebook there are people who post hourly, about six different Facebook groups, pictures of Heep but I get tired of clicking the thumbs up button after a while, so I don't read them anymore I just delete.
I have not had a decent keep conversation in over a year I'm Jonesing for Heepchat!!!

Bob Winward