[Heeplist] Lady in Black

Terje Pedersen terjped at hotmail.com
Sat May 20 17:10:40 EDT 2017

Just came home from cruising around in my vintage Mustang. Me and a friend took it for a spin in to town and we went past a pub we often go to, as we drove up to it there was like 200 ppl sitting outside singing Lady In Black while some guy was playing guitar. It was awesome, we stopped rolled down the windows and sat there. Just one of those goosebump moments :D

Have a great weekend folks

Terje