[Heeplist] Boston 1976

DAVID M SHERROD porcupineheep at cox.net
Mon Apr 17 17:47:28 EDT 2017

I've been seeing a few versions of this show being sold, I played a big part in getting this recording getting released on dime where all versions of this show came from. I was wondering if any of these have been speed corrected? Because like the other Lapenskie recordings they run just a bit fast. I have the Queen recording from 76 that has been corrected and to my ears it sounds better now. I've always wanted a corrected version, or a confirmation that it's right. DaveS