[Heeplist] John Sloman

DAVID M SHERROD porcupineheep at cox.net
Sat Mar 18 18:31:46 EDT 2017

Your right it has that Zeppelin 3 style in a way, his voice is not at all like it was in Heep. DaveS

On March 18, 2017, at 12:55 PM, i.barnes3 at ntlworld.com wrote:

Yeah it's different but i like it also. Some Zeppelin style influence thrown in with John's unique style that's grown over the years. I'm no expert but i would think most on the list would appreciate this.
--
Sent from myMail for Android Saturday, 18 March 2017, 04:53p.m. +00:00 from DAVID M SHERROD  porcupineheep at cox.net :