[Heeplist] Trevor Bolder's Solo Album

Mac Steagall rsteagall at carolina.rr.com
Thu Mar 9 01:00:38 EST 2017

Trevor's Solo Album website lists the following guest musicians:
Mick Box, Lee Kerslake, Joe Elliott, Laurie Wisefield, James
Bolder  & Ashley Bolder.  Also, Paul Mendham of Innersylum (Drums),
Derk "Tony" Gallagher (Vocals), Ian Bolder (Slide Guitar) from the videos.

I thought I saw a list of tracks to be on the album but I'm having a
problem finding it now.  Songs I could find:
Which Way Will The Wind Blow
Shelter from the Rain
Fear of Falling
I Had A Dream
(If anybody else has more information of the tracklisting, please post)

Also the videos mentioned profits from the release will be donated to
Pancreatic Cancer Research.

Mac