[Heeplist] Trevor Bolder's Solo Album

Mac Steagall rsteagall at carolina.rr.com
Wed Mar 8 19:21:36 EST 2017

A song from Trevor Bolder's solo album has been released on itunes.
"Which Way Will The Wind Blow" is also available as a video
on  YouTube. The vocals are done by Trevor's friend Derk Gallagher. I
thought it was Bernie at first. It's pretty similar sounding. Lee
Kerslake plays drums on
the track and guitar duties are shared by Mick Box and Laurie
Wisefield formerly of Wishbone Ash.  The song sounds excellent. I'm
really looking forward to the release of the full album in April!

Mac

---