[Heeplist] Reissues

i.barnes3 at ntlworld.com i.barnes3 at ntlworld.com
Sat Feb 18 03:13:22 EST 2017

Jeremy this can be bought on the discogs.com website.  Last time I looked there was 2 copies available, one from Canada and another from Luxembourg.
It's basically an unofficial bootleg of tracks from various bootlegs already available such as BBC sessions and live in Zurich. The Spice tracks are most likely already available on the Lansdowne tapes cd so nothing new but a cool looking package makes this very tempting.  Too short on money at this time but hopefully I will add this to the collection one day soon.
Iain
--
Sent from myMail for Android Saturday, 18 February 2017, 05:13a.m. +00:00 from Jeremy Stewart  jeremystewart22 at gmail.com :