[Heeplist] Reissues

Tapio Minkkinen tapio at uriah-heep.fi
Sat Feb 18 03:10:27 EST 2017

Sure, Pete since you so kindly ask...

This is a bootleg that is mostly complied from stuff that's been
released officially already so the title is missleading. These are bonus
tracks from remastered CD's released by Sanctuary with some tracks from
live bootlegs thrown in. The only stuff that could be described as rare
are the live tracks from Switzerland 1971 but even those have been
available for fans for several years. It's a fake of course but nicely
made, double vinyl with gatefold sleeve so it's surely a nice thing to
look at.

---
TapioM.
tapio at uriah-heep.fi