[Heeplist] Reissues

Mark Layel marklayel at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 12:57:18 EST 2017

Have any of you guys ever heard of a Heep record called Early Sessions and
Rare Live Recordings?

On Jan 16, 2017 7:53 AM, "Tapio Minkkinen" <tapio at uriah-heep.fi> wrote:

Hi Philip

This info has just been added to Amazon website:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01MY8S66C
Look At Yourelf released 31st March.

Continuing in the same style as previous two that there aren't really
anything new in bonus tracks, slightly different alternate versions of
album tracks plus out-takes from album sessions. The live version of July
Morning is most probably from the same concert as the title track of
Salisbury, Croydon in The UK November 1971. The interesting thing with this
is that it's one of the last shows with Paul Newton.

Disc: 1
  1. Look at Yourself (2016 - Remaster)
  2. I Wanna Be Free (2016 - Remaster)
  3. July Morning (2016 - Remaster)
  4. Tears in My Eyes (2016 - Remaster)
  5. Shadows of Grief (2016 - Remaster)
  6. What Should Be Done (2016 - Remaster)
  7. Love Machine (2016 - Remaster)
Disc: 2
  1. I Wanna Be Free (Alternative Mix)
  2. Tears in My Eyes (Alternative Mix)
  3. What Should Be Done (Alternative Mix)
  4. Shadows of Grief (Alternative Mix)
  5. Look At Yourself (Alternative Mix)
  6. July Morning (Alternative Mix)
  7. Why Fourteen Minutes (Alternative Mix)
  8. Love Machine (Alternative Mix)
  9. What's Within My Heart (Alternative Mix)
  10. July Morning (Alternative Mix; Live)
  11. Look At Yourself (Alternative Single Version)

---
TapioM.
tapio at uriah-heep.fi
www.uriah-heep.fi