[Heeplist] Reissues

Scott Manion scottmanion at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 10 12:20:54 EST 2017

I have all of the Sanctuary Expanded De-Luxe Edition CD's with bonus tracks.
The booklet with each is pretty comprehensive with pictures of all the singles released globally and detail about the band at the time of the release.
So should I assume these new re-releases have everything on the Sanctuary release PLUS even more alternate takes???

At some point I would assume they'd get to the bottom of the "outtakes bin"

My wife asked me the other day "I know you are a fan and all but how many times are you going to buy the same album?"

I'm glad they are being put out...I don't think the Sanctuary releases are still in print.
I just wonder for me, who has most everything already (I must have Stealin' on about 20 CD's) how thin the new content is versus what is already out there.  If anyone on the list can provide a perspective or recommendation that would be helpful.

Thanks
Scott