[Heeplist] David Byron Early Sessions

Tapio Minkkinen tapio at uriah-heep.fi
Tue Feb 7 08:25:23 EST 2017

Thanks Iain for the info. I don't remember it has been mentioned on the
list before that this has been released. I have now added the info on
the David Byron discography section of my website:
http://www.heepfiles.net/db/index.htm

I have also put together a list of all songs sung by David in these
sessions that I know of:
http://heepfiles.net/db/sessions.htm
If anyone has found out any more please let me know. I have also
included info on original performes of the songs. To the best of my
knowledge anyway but I can't say I'm an expert of late 60's - early
700's pop music so let me know if you find any errors.

---
TapioM.
tapio at uriah-heep.fi
www.uriah-heep.fi