[Heeplist] February shows cancelled

Evert Achterberg (UH) evert at uriahheep-discography.com
Fri Jan 27 13:41:00 EST 2017

Thank you

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: Heeplist [mailto:heeplist-bounces at travellersintime.com] Namens Bob
Winward
Verzonden: vrijdag 27 januari 2017 15:36
Aan: Heepsters Mailing List (Travellers in Time)
<heeplist at travellersintime.com>
Onderwerp: Re: [Heeplist] February shows cancelled

I just went to Evert's site, it is awesome!  Tons of pictures with captions
and I found a posting of a set list for a Dec 6 show.  Very similar to the
one I saw Heep play 2 years ago in NY, except What Kind of God and Hanging
Tree replaced by Shadows of Grief and Rain.  I do not believe I have ever
been at a show where they did Shadows of Grief.

Setlist link
http://www.uriahheep-discography.com/gigs/2016/uriah-heep-bergen-op-zoom-02.
htm