[Heeplist] NHR

Tony Bryson tony.bryson at outlook.com
Fri Jan 20 13:03:04 EST 2017

At 16 I got on an elevator going up in a hotel in Greenville, SC and right
in front of me was James Brown and his entourage.  When I traveled a lot and
was younger I was on a plane in first class across the aisle from Ray
Charles and a year later Stephen Tyler and his manager. All unexpected as
they were seated before the flights.