[Heeplist] NHR

Don Malecic docofun at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 22:37:01 EST 2017

Thanks for the story Martin. Wow school is tough in the UK. Lol.

I was wondering guys,
we have talked a lot about individual performances by Heep band members,
favourite singers, albums, songs, shows etc.

Just wondering about the current producer(s) and engineers Heep have been
using, just wondering what everyone's thoughts were on that ?
Happy , not so happy or, would like to see other producer ? Any suggestions
?

My opinion . Not sure just how much input and influence a producer would
have on Heeps albums but, if Heep were looking for a new producer, I
suggest please call Steven Wilson
That guy is a genius .
Cheers,
Don