[Heeplist] New band discovery for me - Fair Warning -NHC

Norbert von Fransecky news at musikansich.de
Sat Jan 7 11:54:14 EST 2017

Hi Stan!

Nice to hear such great words from out of the far away world for a band
out of my hometown Hannover (same town the Scorpions come from) .
But you're right. Fair Warning is an interessting act that got less
attention than it is worth for.  A little bit whimmpy and cheesy
sometimes but a good band to hear for everybody who likes things between
AOR and melodic hard rock. One of my favourites besides the debüt from
1992 is Sundancer from 2013.

Norbert