[Heeplist] Post from Igor, from Russia with love!

Terje Pedersen terjped at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 5 13:05:22 EST 2017

Happy new year all, and to You Igor. What happened to You since you can only read e-mails?
Anyway, wanted to share these guys I recently discovered on the tube. Sometimes it's like a spiritual moment discovering gems like this. If You haven’t heard these guys in JPT Scare band before I will highly recommend it :D
https://youtu.be/rlR7bsOV1F8

Enjoy
Terje