[Heeplist] Post from Igor, from Russia with love!

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Wed Jan 4 09:13:48 EST 2017

Not sure what you mean by elderly.  There a handful that have been on this
list since 1996, its beginning.  I can also think of a couple members here
that are close or over 70 years old.  I am 60 and not sure if I am pushing
it or dragging it behind me, lol!!

I may take a lot of supplements now, but still count on Heep for my daily
dose of Iron  (heavy metal)

Bob "All Heep is Good Heep" Winward