[Heeplist] Post from Igor, from Russia with love!

Don Malecic docofun at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 12:38:01 EST 2017

Something crazy kept coming back to me in a dream . A question ?

Is Heep going to put another album out for Heep fans or, finally put out
another epic album like demons and wizards that would catch the attention
of the world?

Are those times gone now?
Outsider was very close , just needed a little sprinkle of magic dust to
top it off .-
Cheers,
Don