[Heeplist] Bernie Shaw 30 years in Heep

Scott Manion scottmanion at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 2 10:24:41 EST 2017

And to many he still seems like "the new guy!"

Congrats to both Bernie!  The core of Box/Shaw/Lanzon has been one of the
most stable and least tumultuous of any Heep lineup in their history and
rivals any rock band out there.

Seems unbelievable that Russell has been with the band for 10 years...longer
than Byron and almost as long as Hensley!

On another note, great review of the Salisbury re-issue in the December
Classic Rock Magazine!  I really hope the magazine can find a way out of
receivership and survive.  It's my favorite rock magazine.

Hoping for a new release in 2017!  Anyone have some intel on their work on a
new disc???