[Heeplist] Bernie Shaw 30 years in Heep

Tapio Minkkinen tapio at uriah-heep.fi
Mon Jan 2 09:23:45 EST 2017

I just realised that Bernie Shaw has now been the vocalist of Uriah Heep
almost exactly 30 years. You often see it mentioned that he joined Heep
in 1086 but that's not correct. He was at the time in Stratus who played
their farewell concert at The Marquee in London on New Years's Eve. Mick
went to see the gig and afterwards asked if he'd be interested jo join
the band. March 10th in Bochum, Germany he sang his first live show with
Heep.

Also soon Russell Gilbrook has been in the band for 10 years. The first
gig for Russell in Heep was in Finland in Vuokatti 14th April 2007, I
was there. I can't believe it was 10 years ago.

---
TapioM.
tapio at uriah-heep.fi
www.uriah-heep.fi