[Heeplist] Heeplist Digest, Vol 157, Issue 11

Michael Osterbuhr Michael at Osterbuhr.us
Wed Jan 4 11:56:59 EST 2017

On my way to local college to donate some HEEP CDs to the college
student radio station, but I've also been poking around on the Heep web
pages to locate the big poster of all Heep recordings.

Does anyone have an electronic copy?
Can it be printed off on multiple 8.5" x 11" pages?

I've done a lot of phone requests with the college student station,
but now want to give them something physical to motivate the
kiddos to research a bit more on their own! They do play a bit of
everything and seem open to more info about Album Oriented Rock,
underground FM, etc. from back in the day.

All best wishes for a Heepy 2017!

                                                           - Michael
--
      Michael Osterbuhr, Ph.D.