[Heeplist] Heep at New Year's Eve Festival

Mac Steagall rsteagall at carolina.rr.com
Fri Dec 30 23:05:11 EST 2016

Here's an article translated by Google:

Due to circumstances beyond his control Bernie
Shaw is unable to attend a New Year's Eve concert
of Uriah Heep, to be held in Romania, Sibiu main
square. The main New Year Festival production of
Uriah Heep's action and did not want to
disappoint the fans with cause to cancel the
concert, but rather asked Stefan Berggrent to
replace Bernie for this one occasion. Stefan has
already bailed out successfully them when on July
14 in Rosenheim, Germany Festival gigs instead of
jumping into Bernie. "Of course I am disappointed
to have to leave this New Year's show, but
there's a family affair, which absolutely must
attend. The band and the fans are in safe hands
with Stefan. I'm sure that will do a perfect job.
"- Bernie Shaw said. Mick Box said: "We know that
Bernie is a true professional, so it could not
have been an easy decision for him. The show must
go on, as they say, so Stefan can help make sure
that the public is given a damn good Uriah Heep
concert. " Berggren, who recently Uriah Heep
ex-drummer, Lee made Kerslake, comes to a common
drive, he said: "I am happy to announce that I'm
going to sing again my favorite, Uriah Heep at
the head of the Sibiu New Year Festival in the
town square. He'll be fun, I hope to see you ...
" For anyone interested in a rare lineup, even odaérhet.

---