[Heeplist] The end of Classic Rock Magazine?

Scott Manion scottmanion at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 26 15:30:39 EST 2016

Sad news and we can only hope that they are purchased out of receivership
and can carry on.  Classic Rock and Classic Prog are two of my absolute
favorites to read.  I always found the British perspective, particularly to
Classic US rock bands, to be second to none.  The historical detail was
incredibly engaging and the photos were incredible.

My brother told me about this and my first thought was that the mags would
be going to an online format only.  That was disappointing enough given the
quality of the Classic Rock production...but now to learn that they are in
receivership, I'm even more saddened by the situation.   Hoping they can
come out of this given their exemplary coverage of virtually all areas of
Rock & Roll past and present.

Good Luck Classic Rock!!!