[Heeplist] Lucifers friend

DAVID M SHERROD porcupineheep at cox.net
Fri Dec 23 23:52:29 EST 2016

Download is the only way I can get anything, well can't even do that these days unless it's free, it's a good album, in fact it's my favorite of theirs along with the live album just before it, I also downloaded a bootleg that's pretty cool. They're not a band that's ever been well known in the states, but at my last job there was a guy that know them, that's the only person I've ever met off the list that knew who they were, I admit I hate their name. DaveS

On December 23, 2016, at 8:26 PM, Dale Fredericks <dalhel at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

I downloaded it from EMusic.com
Dale :-)>

Sent from my iPad